- We ride rain or shine. No refunds for no shows.
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders – No Exceptions!
- Cue sheets will be available at the start, and GPS files will be available a week prior to the event.
- Your cue sheet will provide an emergency phone number.
- All routes have Marshal and limited SAG support.
- New Jersey Law requires SINGLE-FILE riding.
We encourage corporate teams to sign up for Escape New York. Our ride offers a wonderful opportunity to bond with your team mates for fun or to raise money for a chosen charity. Escape New York also makes a perfect preparation ride for those of you planning to circumnavigate Manhattan or even “escape New York” through the Lincoln Tunnel in a few weeks’ time with Bike MS.
- $85 Early Registration Bundle Ticket + Jersey + Raffle (Valued at $135 - Save $50) Limited to first 200 registrants (April 15 – June 30)
- $65 Standard Registration (April 15 – July 31)
- $75 Late Registration (August 1 – September 21)
- $85 Day-of Registration (September 22)
12:30 pm Finish-Line Festival Starts
1:30 pm Raffle Drawing
5:30 pm Course Closes
6:00 pm Festival Closes
(All times are Eastern Daylight Time)
7:00 am 100-Mile Route Registration and Departure
8:00 am 75-Mile Route Registration and Departure
9:00 am 50-Mile Route Registration and Departure
10:00 am 25-Mile Route Registration and Departure
10:30 am Check-in and Day-of Registration Closes
Along The Route
We will jumpstart your ride with a breakfast that offers plenty of carbs and coffee to get you going. Along the route, re-fuel and meet NYCC members at our well-stocked rest stops.
Facilities are available at the start and finish and at each rest stop.
We will have FREE mechanical support at the start and at each rest area to provide basic repairs.
Along The Route
All our marshals are experienced NYCC riders and will gently direct you along the route so that you will never get lost! Got a flat? No worries, they will be sure it gets fixed.
SAG (Support and Gear)
In the event you are unable to ride because of mechanical issues, our volunteer drivers will be available to transport you and your bike to one of our rest stops, which will have bike repair services.
After completing your ride, celebrate your accomplishment at our post-ride festival, featuring food, entertainment, and a raffle with exceptional prizes.